Shopping For A Vacation Home?
Are you thinking of getting away? Or getting your own home away from home? Well, if you are considering purchasing your own vacation home there are several things you should consider:
- Think of it just like you did when you bought your current home! The same process applies.
- What is your budget? What can you afford as a second mortgage?
- Will you rent it out when you are not there?
- What attractions are in the area? What is the market like?
- Are prices declining or rising in the area?
- What locations are you considering?
- Can you add equity to the property?
Here are some of the best places in the U.S. to shop for a vacation home.
Panama City Beach, FL
Big Bear Lake, CA
Ocean City, NJ
If you enjoyed this post, get email updates and exclusive content from us by subscribing below to our email list (it’s free).